Bill Quillman founded Cornerstone Restoration, LLC in 2003. Born and raised in the St. Louis area, Mr. Quillman has been involved in the construction industry since 1986. His 20+ years of industry experience was gained in all aspects of this specialized industry, including labor, sales and his present position of business manager/owner.
He has assembled a knowledgeable & professional staff to assist with customer needs. Cornerstone Restoration, LLC has built solid relationships with its suppliers and crews.
Outstanding customer service is the foundation of Cornerstone’s business philosophy. Mr. Quillman works diligently to ensure that his company’s philosophy is adhered to by each staff and crew member involved in a customer’s project.
Services that he believes to be essential to achieving customer satisfaction include, but are not limited to:
- Punctuality for all appointments
- Returning customer phone calls in a timely manner
- Professionalism consistently presented by all Cornerstone staff members & crews
- Presentation of a professional estimate
- Daily jobsite supervision
- Maintenance of a neat and clean jobsite
- Thorough inspection of all completed jobs
- Payment collection only upon completion of a job